Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Trip to Fiji!!

So last month I finally went on my long-awaited trip to Fiji! For those of you who aren't aware, I was actually born in Fiji and I make a habit of going over to visit my friends and family every couple of years. Well, this time I hadn't been for SIX years so things were a bit different...but not much.

It was a great holiday but it didn't start that way. I was supposed to go to my uncle's house from Nadi Airport and the guy who came to pick us up was VERY drunk. We almost got into so many accidents on the way to my uncle's house and I was so relieved when we got there! Then, in another driver-related stroke of bad luck, my fiance's bag was "forgotten" in the taxi. The driver brought it back - a little lighter and with a few less things in it - and denied that he had taken anything.

So, not a great start but the rest of the trip was awesome! I turned 21 last month so I celebrated my birthday in Fiji with my friends and family. It was such a great experience and I can't wait to go back.

Now, prepare to be blinded by tropical-style photos, hehe!









1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!