Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Falling For Hadie Teaser #1

For those of you who don't follow me on Facebook, I thought I'd post the Falling For Hadie teasers that I've been posting onto my blog. I'll post the rest throughout the week.

Enjoy!


Lincoln's POV


Taking her hand again, I smiled and her face brightened.
“Are you saying you have a crush on me, Hades?”
Hadie rolled her eyes, but didn’t seem annoyed. “I’m saying that I might have more than a crush on you.”
Frowning, I stroked my chin with my free hand. “Well, this creates a bit of a problem.”
Hadie’s face fell and her eyes were somber as she drank me in. “What do you mean?”
Sighing, I tried to keep a straight face. “I mean that I don’t know what my wife’s going to think about me having a girlfriend.”
Hadie stared at me, her mouth hanging open as my words sunk in. My mouth twitched, and Hadie shot me a glare before she started hitting me all over my body.
Laughing, I grasped her by the arms and we fell back onto the long grass, rolling around on the damp ground for several seconds before Hadie managed to climb on top of me.



4 comments:

  1. Love the nickname Hades!!! Cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When's the release date for this book? I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janel! It's going to be a March release. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!