Monday, February 25, 2013

First round of revisions is complete for Falling For Hadie!!

Okay, so that's a very long title but the point is...YAY! It took me a really long time to get the first round of revisions done for Falling For Hadie, mainly due to the fact that I had a LOT of re-writes to do. The first third of the book was all about writing in new chapters and making sure that everything made sense.

Then something crazy happened. Okay, well not "crazy happened"...just that I'm a little crazy. My critique partners know by now how impulsive and spontaneous I can be, so this probably won't surprise them a whole lot but...yeah, so on the 23rd of February at 1 am in the morning I finished editing Falling For Hadie (the first round of edits, mind you) and I very well intended to do another round of edits before sending it off to my crit partners, except...I was feeling kinda hyper and in that hyper-ness I sent Falling for Hadie off to my crit partners. Whooooops!

When I woke up later that morning, I was face palming (ie. slapping) myself for doing something so impulsive and ridiculous! Sorry in advance to Erica and Michelle for the amount of errors they are going to find! I swear, I was going to do another round of edits...I was just in a "mood". *cough* Yeah, having a book out and being an "author" hasn't made me any less crazy.

Sorry this post was very rambly...I'm not sure what I'm saying half the time. Oh, I did want to say...I AM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE! I know I said Falling For Hadie would release in February, but that will definitely not happen. I will try for an early March release if edits are done by then.

January and February were weird months for me and I had (and still do) something personal going on which I shan't discuss here, but it just kept me distracted for an entire month. I have never been so unfocused before. Personal things are very annoying and it's incredible how one day and one moment can change your perception of things.

Anyway, I am very apologetic to you all and I will definitely let you know when Falling For Hadie will release. In the mean time, I'm going to be posting teasers from Falling For Hadie that I posted on my Facebook just in case some of you missed them.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!