Monday, April 8, 2013

Good news & bad news

Guys, guys, I have some bad news and good news for you. The bad news is that I will not be releasing my Paranormal novel RUNAWAY MORTAL in May as planned. I am so sorry about this and I can't even begin to tell you how upset this makes me. 

RUNAWAY MORTAL is a project I started in February 2011 and I love it to bits; I can't express how much I love the story and the characters. However, I have a lot of rewrites to do for it before it even gets close to what I want it to be. There is no way I would EVER compromise the quality of the work for the sake of getting something out there by a deadline. I would never do that to my readers. I don't see how I can get it done by the deadline without it dragging into June or July. If that happens WRONG SIDE OF TOWN will be majorly delayed. Now, I know there are waaaay more people waiting for WRONG SIDE OF TOWN than there are for RUNAWAY MORTAL. I mean, the readers wanting to read RUNAWAY MORTAL are just as important (trust me, I love you guys!) but there are a lot more readers to disappoint if WRONG SIDE OF TOWN is delayed, say, until October. I will work on RUNAWAY MORTAL at a later time and I would still like to get it done by the end of the year (I love Katerina too much to stay out of her head for too long) if all goes well, but for now the release date is uncertain. I promise I will have an update on this matter when I am closer to finishing rewrites. 

So what does that mean for WRONG SIDE OF TOWN? Well, it means that it will probably be released sooner! I won't set a date, I won't even promise anything, but the good news is that I am off to work on Vincent and Estella's story in the next couple of days. I truly am sorry about this and feel free to get angry at me for disappointing you. I hope we can still be friends. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!