Monday, April 18, 2011

ROW80 Sunday Check In #2

As you may recall, last week I went swimmingly with my goals and exceeded them by 1000 words. As a reminder, my weekly target is 4200 words and this week I managed to write a miserable 891 words *tear*

Well, what can I say? Life got in the way. It's a very cold autumn in Sydney so, of course, I caught a cold and being at work the whole week didn't help at all.

I have a two week holiday now and I am well on my way to recovery so my goal for this week is to write my usual 4200 + 3100 so that I can make up for last week. All together my goal for this week is: 7300 words. Wish me luck everyone!

You can visit all the other wonderful ROW80 participants here. Show them some love!

How is everyone going with their goals?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck catching up! Life got in the way for me last week too so I wrote a little less than my goal. I've been much more productive this week so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's good to hear you're doing better - it gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!