Welcome to my new followers and thank you to everyone who stops by and comments on my blog. Here is this week's round up!
- Steph Bowe did this brilliant post on genre prejudice. YA writers, this might interest you!
- Morgan Shamy gives great advice on social networking in a guest post over at Sarah Belliston's blog.
- This post on revisions by Natalie Whipple totally sums up my life at the moment.
- Here's a really helpful post on voice, over at the Blood-Red Pencil.
- Ghenet Myrthil did a post on How to Plot a Novel. There's a link to a helpful video too!
- This post on Lynda R. Young's blog about cutting back time spent on social network sites made me re-evaluate my priorities.
- My awesome friend/crit partner, Michelle Flick, released her debut book this week, The Owens Legacy: Revelations! Head on over to find out more!
- Have you seen these amazing covers?
- I have the winners for my 100 Followers Giveaway! Congratulations! I will email you shortly to confirm your details before I send the prizes. Thank you to everyone who entered. I wish I could give all of you prizes!
First prize - $30 e-gift card for Barnes & Noble OR Amazon
Winner: Donna Martin
Second prize - $20 e-gift card for Barnes & Noble OR Amazon
Third prize - $15 e-gift card for Barnes & Noble OR Amazon
Winner: Lynda R. Young
Fourth prize - A copy of Crossroads by J.J. Bonds for their Kindle
Winner: Rachel Bateman
Fifth prize - A copy of Crossroads by J.J. Bonds for their Kindle
Winner: Lady Gwen
- Tabitha at Writer Musings is giving away three ARCS! Visit her blog to find out more!
- Michelle Flick is celebrating the release of her debut book, The Owens Legacy: Revelations, by giving away an e-copy of it on her blog. Head on over to enter!
In Komal World
- I won the 'Share my CPs' giveaway over at Lori M. Lee's blog. I'm so excited to get my work critiqued!
- I'm just over halfway done with revisions. My novel should be ready to go to my CP by the end of the month. Such a scary thought!
- Writing queries are hard. Re-writing queries is even harder.
- I'm still reading Oppression by Jessica Therrien. I haven't had much time to read this week so I really need to catch up! Expect a review of it sometime next week.
How was everyone else's week? Do you have some interesting posts or news to share? Feel free to comment below, or to borrow my pretty round up picture and do a post of your own. Don't forget to link in the comments!