Monday, May 9, 2011

ROW80 Sunday Check In #5 and a Shout Out!

This week my life got in the way again but I don't have a good ending to the story this time. I will admit, though, I did enjoy my week. I actually "relaxed" which is a first for me despite having family gatherings, birthdays, work and writing.

The point is I did write. I wrote 1500 words but that's not even close to my usual goals. So let's add 2700 to 7000 and that's 9700 words that I am behind on my overall ROW goals. But you know what? I don't feel too bad about it. I feel like I WILL catch up on those words. I don't know how, but I will!

Hope everyone did better with their goals!

Now, a shout out to my fiance who's celebrating his birthday today! Happy birthday!

And finally, check back for my interview with the awesome Jennifer Armentrout - you won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make my write goal this week but like you, I'm fine with it. I'm sure we'll both catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!