The awesome Kathleen Doyle at Writing, Reading and Life has tagged me in a meme. Answering questions about myself? Not my strong point. It only took me around fifty attempts to write my 'About Me' page. Once I've answered her questions, it is my duty to tag 11 other bloggers (one of them must be from the Writers' Platform Building Campaign) and ask them a brand new set of questions.
1. On average, how often do you look in a mirror (practicing faces for your writing does count!)
Probably 3-4 times a day. *Frets* Is that too much?2. What is your weirdest/strangest/most interesting habit? Be honest!
Okay, here goes. I do this weird thing where I mix two random types of food together and actually enjoy it. Some of my discoveries are fried fish with vanilla ice cream, strawberry jam sandwiches with cheese and mango with chilli and salt.3. If you could go anywhere in the UNIVERSE, where would it be and why? (Fictional places are totally part of the universe.)
I would go to Hogwarts, Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. Who doesn't?4. What fictional character do you hate with a passion?
Ooh, good question. There's this character in Thorn Queen (by Richelle Mead) who does something to Eugenie at the end of the book that I loathe. He gets what he deserves though.5. Upon landing on a deserted tropical island, you realize you have only one thing to help you survive! What is it?
I am such a boring person. I say water!6. What do you
Animals! That's how I ended up with three Siberian Huskies and three cats.7. You’ve just landed on a brand new, never before discovered planet. What do you name it?
I have this thing for "colour" names. I'd probably name it something like Auramine or Cyan.8. Fill in the blank: I am proud of myself for finishing the first draft of Runaway Mortal!
9. You have half an hour to cook a meal for your family/friends/people. What do you make?
Something Mexican. Chicken enchiladas or a burrito.10. You’ve just been asked to give an impromptu speech on any subject. What do you talk about?
Books, of course! Reading them and writing them!11. Is there life beyond our planet?
Of course! (His name is Daemon Black)
Taggy time! Here are the bloggers I have picked for this meme!
Michelle Flick @ Oh! For the LOVE of BOOKS!
Bee @ Dreamcatcher's Lair
Mia Hayson @ My Literary Jam and Toast
Amber @ Adventures in Amberland
1. Who is your favourite fictional couple?
2. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
3. If you could be in any book or film, what would it be?
4. What are you allergic to?
5. Complete this sentence: I am the best at ____________!
6. What is your pet peeve?
7. What is one type of food that you could eat forever and not get sick of?
8. Rollerblading or rollerskating?
9. Imagine you got a brand new dog. Would it be a boy or a girl and what would you name him/her?
10. What's your ultimate overseas destination?
11. Was it Colonel Mustard in the Study with the Wrench?
Here comes the fun part! Answer your questions and tag 11 bloggers with your own set of questions!
I look forward to reading your answers!