I also want to welcome my new followers! I hope you guys stick around so I can get to know you all. Also, thanks to all the Campaigners who have been stopping by my blog this week. You guys are beyond awesome!
- Lynda R. Young did a brilliant post about balancing your social network time. Yikes! I think she's onto me!
- I also did a guest post over at Mia Hayson's blog about Online Distractions for a Writer. If you haven't visited Mia's blog, you are missing out. She is a fan of graphical things, and jam and toast.
- Marji Laine did this helpful post on how to write the (dreaded) synopsis.
- 13 Ways to Impress an Agent? Super agent, Rachelle Gardner tells all.
- Alison Can Read finds the positive in Twilight copy cats.
- This post about Facebook made me laugh. I promise you will love it.
- Jessica Therrien's book, Oppression, came out this week. I'm currently reading it and loving it so far!
- The prequel to Jennifer L. Armentrout's popular Lux series is out! Shadows was an amazing read and I think I am falling more and more in love with Jennifer's characters.
- Have you seen these book covers? How gorgeous are they?
In Komal World
- I have read so many amazing entries for the first challenge of the Writers' Platform-Building Campaign. Seriously, I feel so lucky to have met such great writers. Each piece was so different and unique - I had a great time reading them!
- I've finished doing an interview with the lovely J.J. Bonds, author of Crossroads. That interview will be up on Tuesday.
- I'm currently working on revisions for my novel, Runaway Mortal. Revisions are hard! I'm also starting the first draft of the second book in the trilogy, Broken Angel. Second books are also hard!
- Yesterday I started reading Oppression by Jessica Therrien. It's got me completely hooked and the only problem is I can't read fast enough!
How was everyone else's week? Did you watch an awesome movie, visit a great blog, or are you reading something amazing?
Share your thoughts in the comments!