Thursday, March 14, 2013

Falling for Hadie and name change!

I'm going to try and get to the point, but you know me...I tend to go off on different tangents and then before you know it, we are talking about pineapples.

First things first, Falling for Hadie has been out for a week now, and what a week it's been! It debuted around 11k on Amazon and currently it is sitting on #376. Um, WOW. I have no words. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who made this possible for me. Thank you for buying a copy and thank you for spreading the word about my little book.

Truly, the response has been amazing. I have been so touched by the readers who have shared their own stories with me--thank you for confiding in me. You have no idea how much it means to me. Also, you guys have been great about spoilers, so as everyone else continues to read the book, please try not to give away what happens. I think it's important for everyone to experience the revelations of the story in their own way without knowing what is coming.

Here are some of the questions that I have been asked the most this past week:

Will there be a story about Eddie?
Eddie has always had a story to tell, and I know a lot of you have liked him since Impossible. Initially, he was going to get a short story, but after the great response from everyone, I have been thinking about writing a full-length novel about him and the girl he loves (for those of you who haven't read Falling for Hadie, I am being very hush-hush about it to avoid spoilers). I am still not 100% sure about his story, so I need to think about it before I confirm anything. I will let you guys know when I know.

When will Falling for Hadie be available in paperback?
In the next couple of weeks, I promise! It's coming soon!

Can you release Wrong Side of Town earlier?
I will try my hardest, but no promises! It excites me that y'all are so excited to read Estella and Vincent's story.

Now, the last thing I needed to tell you guys about was the name change. Yep, I have a habit of doing random, impulsive things at times, so I am publishing under my actual name 'Komal Kant' instead of using my husband's surname. I always thought I would change my surname to his, but it just never happened. Since I wasn't "feeling it", I decided to keep my surname and not change it to 'Lewis". The only problem was I'd already published my debut name under "Lewis". Whoops! So, please bear with me during the transitioning period. I hope to have everything wrapped up within the next month.

I'll have another post up soon about my upcoming releases and other things that I think are important, but might not be that important after all.

Thank you for all the support! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!