Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Releases for 2013

So, I'm pretty big on planning. I like to write lists and schedule things ahead of time. Therefore, I have a rough outline of what my releases will be for 2013. Here's what you can expect from me this year! =)


Falling for Hadie
This was my first release of 2013 and is currently live on Amazon! You can buy it, here. I'm working on the paperback at the moment, but hopefully that will be up soon










Runaway Mortal
This is my first YA Paranormal release and needs to go through major re-writes and edits before I publish it, hopefully around May. It's the first book in a new series.










Wrong Side of Town
This is the third book in the With Me series and follows Estella and Vincent's story. I hope to have this out by August, but it could possibly drag into September.










An untitled Contemporary novel (stand-alone)
The title for this book will be revealed once my Facebook page reaches 200 likes. At 250 likes, I will release the blurb. At 300 likes, I will reveal the book's cover. I am super excited for this book! (It is completely unrelated to the With Me series). I would definitely like this out by December if all goes well.

For those of you who really want another story for Hadie, I am so sorry but I won't be able to get it done until next year. I will definitely be thinking about her story and I am taking in all your suggestions, but I can only write so fast. I will definitely discuss this more with you guys next year.

Thank you! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!