Friday, March 1, 2013

Falling For Hadie Teaser #3

Here's the third teaser from Falling For Hadie. I hope you guys enjoy it! =)

Lincoln's POV


“Hadie, sweetie, it’s okay,” Mariah said, pulling her friend into her arms. “You’re alright now. Lincoln saved you and we can forget about this whole thing. Except for when I see those two assholes next and kick them somewhere they’ll never forget.”
Hadie’s eyes flickered over to me again and she sighed. “They didn’t do anything, but they wanted to. I was just so sick of being the pathetic, frumpy girl who couldn’t get a guy and…”
“Hey, shh,” I said, placing a hand on the side of her face. “You’re not pathetic. You are beautiful and you are confident and you know what you want in life. Everything you do amazes me. Everything you say resonates with me. Don’t ever tell yourself that you’re not good enough. You are better than good enough; you are perfect.”
Hadie’s eyes never left mine, but even in the darkness I could tell that a scarlet flush was spreading across her face. I didn’t know if my words had truly registered with her drunken mind, but I sure as hell hoped so.
Mariah cleared her throat. “Wow, I suddenly feel like the third wheel again.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!