Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Next Big Thing Blog Hop


THE NEXT BIG THING BLOG HOP 

Welcome to this blog hop! 
What is a blog hop? Basically, it’s a way that readers can discover new authors, because with bookstores closing and publishers not promoting new authors as much, we need to find a way to introduce readers to authors they may not see in their local bookstore.

Here you have the chance to find many new authors. Here you’ll find information about me, what I’m working on now “Your book and if part of a series.” Also see links below to other authors you might like to check out.

I’d like to thank fellow author, Aria Williams, for tagging me to participate. You can check out her post for this blog hop, here.


In this particular hop, my fellow authors and I, in their respective blogs, have answered 10 questions where you get to learn about our current work in progress as well as some insights into our process, from characters and inspirations to plotting and cover decisions. I hope you enjoy it!

Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts and questions. Here is my Next Big Thing!


1: What is the working title of your book?
I JUST published my book, Falling for Hadie, so I guess my current work-in-progress is Runaway Mortal.

2: Where did the idea come from for the book?
I came up with idea because I wanted to write a story about angels, demons, and humans in a school environment. It sounded like a fun concept.

3: What genre does your book come under?
It's a Young Adult Paranormal novel.

4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
I really don't know about this. I have images of people in mind, but not necessarily any specific actors.

5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? 
Katerina Lyrille is accused of murdering her Headmistress and runs away so she can find a way to prove her innocence.

6: Is your book self-published, published by an independent publisher, or represented by an agency?
My book will be self-published.

7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? 
It took me about 9 months!!

8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I honestly have no idea.

9: Who or what inspired you to write this book? 
I wanted to write about a strong female character who is put in a tough situation.

10: What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
I created my own mythology, so expect lots of twists and turns!


Below you will find authors who will be joining the blog hop. Be sure to stop by and check out their posts too!

1. Michelle Flick

2. Erica Cope

3. Beth Balmanno



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! You're awesomesauce!